Magento Web Development
Want to take your business to Magento? Do you need a multifunctional store from scratch?
This is a good place from where your business may start.
From ideation, planning, platform set-up to design, implementation and optimization, we work with you like your team delivering a Magento store that meets your requirements and business needs.
Magento Website Development From Idea to Release
You may start with an idea of your online store, or already have a clear plan.
We discuss your goals, target audience and clients’ journey to help you decide on a store type - single store or multi-store.
Estimate the scope of works and define 3rd-party extensions needed to help you achieve your goals. We advise on the best environment and integrations.
We provide hosting services so that you don’t have to bother with your store placement.
We consult you on the best type of Magento product for your specific case:
When choose Open Source?
You need a Magento store with over 500,000 SKUs that are simple product types with minimal attributes. Payment is made in US dollars with several delivery methods. Your discounts will be based on quantity. Your prospect is an experienced buyer who will search by SKU. A price card, target promotions and cross sales are not top priority functionalities. Community Edition would be a good option for your store.
When choose Magento Commerce?
You're selling up to several hundred simple SKUs designed as customizable products, and they can be customized in various ways. Your visitors may create wish lists, gift registries and buy gift cards. You accept varied forms of payment (cash, checks and purchase orders) from registered customers. You also want to see detailed reports on purchases and have advanced inventory management possibilities. Enterprise Edition will be your best choice then.
How you benefit of Magento Commerce?
Compared to CE, Magento EE offers advanced features designed to increase the productivity of your Magento store. Among them:
- PCI compliance, card prices, targeted promotions and 24/7 customer support.
- Separate databases for orders, order management and detailed product data.
- Ready-made features available out-of-the-box, e.g. bonus points and targeted promotions. In Magento CE they will require extensions or custom coding.
- Improved UX with a gift registry, multiple wish lists, advanced search and private sales.
- Advanced marketing and promotion campaigns including customer loyalty programs that are not available in CE.
- New admin management features such as improved reporting.
- Extended tax calculations.
Magento website development stage including:
- Server set up and optimization to ensure your store functions stably even on Black Fridays. We install a clean Magento on a prepared server.
- We discuss prototype with you and provide the mockups in Invisionapp or Figma.
- We provide the store's backend, customize and optimize it for your business type: b2c or b2b.
We install third-party extensions and add-ons. If you need to solve a narrow task not covered by extensions, we develop it internally.
We install and customize your store theme according to the agreed design.
Our QA team tests your store, and we fix all the bugs making sure everything functions the right way.
We optimize your store speed for any loads for your customers enjoyed the shopping experience.
Your Magento store is almost ready to set live!
The last steps include:
Language localization. Clients from different locales will easily navigate and shop at your store.
SEO optimization. Read more about our SEO services.SEO services
What’s Next? After-launch Support
We can take up not only your Magento ecommerce development but extension updates, version upgrades, security audits, and help desk too. Need a dedicated Magento team that takes care of your store? See our Custom Development service.To Magento Custom Development Page